In the context of the TOSCA project, which aims to provide a better answer in case of a maritime accident, we are pleased to invite you to the official closure of the project which will highlight an
“INNOVATIVE APPROACH AND TOOLS FOR A BETTER RESPONSE TO MARITIME ACCIDENTS“
- How to improve the response at Sea in case of a maritime accident?
- Which complementary tools can be used to improve marine pollution emergency plans and rescue operations?
- Which joint strategies for a common coastal management on oil spill and SAR operations in the Mediterranean?
The event will showcase the major outputs of the experimental surveys conducted by the project in 5 coastal areas of the Mediterranean Sea.
HOW TO REGISTER?
The event is free of charge, but registration for the morning conference, lunch and guided tours is obligatory, as:
- the number of participants is limited for logistic reasons,
- and the access is restricted to a public concerned by TOSCA project & its topics (scientific community, local authorities, public bodies, socio-economic sector).
In order to participate, please fill in the registration form: a confirmation will be sent to confirm your participation to the event.
For other publics, a parallel public event "I like my coast without oil spills" will be organized in Toulon city centre, in front of the Mediterranean Maritime Prefecture - Quai Consigne - 83000 Toulon (France).
Sources : Site web de TOSCA